Sunday, March 24, 2013

Starburst Candy Wrapper Bracelet


Pretty hectic few days so far, I have not been able to post :( I'm sorry for all my readers out there. Anyways I know I said that I was doing polymer clay for my next project, but I found this D.I.Y online, and I really wanted to do it. Since the best part of it is that you get to eat candy!! I have bought the polymer clay, but while I was at the store I forgot to buy my "little-hoop-thingies" to make the charms. (I am so forgetful, and re tarted, I know and I am soooo sorry).....Directions on how to make this bracelet are below!!!Thanks for hanging in there with me. Ok I am going to be really lazy with you guys right now (sorry that's me), I am going to put SoCrafttastic's video from YouTube on her for you guys to view, instead of me making a video. She explains this project really well and if you like her Subscribe to her channel like I did. Enjoy!!!~Colbie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...