Sunday, March 10, 2013

Needle Felting D.I.Y

Part 1 Needle Felting



Part 2 Needle Felting


♥I would suggest going to full screen to see the video, because the 2nd video does not show the supply list all the way through, so you have to go to full screen to see it!!!
As you can see my ironing board has served it's years :)

♥You guys can find these felting products at Michael's, I got the Dimensions Felting Needle refills (I got the fine tip), and the Dimensions Wool Felting Pack.
♥Good Luck Felting!!!!!!!!
If you have any questions about needle felting contact me at clmay27@gmail.com


This is what the Felting products look like!!
                                                                   Wool
                                                                     Fine Tip Needles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...