Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DIY: Polymer Clay Bow Earrings


I made these really cool earrings the other day, 
so I have two videos I would like to show to you guys. They both show the same things, but they should different ways of how to do them! So I hope you enjoy, and enjoy the pictures!!

Materials:
  • Jump Rings
  • Earring Hooks
  • Polymer Clay (I used pink but you can use whatever color you want)
  • Eye Pin
  • Clear Nail Polish(I used Sally Hansen, but you can use what you have, including glaze. Do not use any nail polish with an oil base.)
Directions

Mustache shape!!!!! (you have to watch the video to understand)
 Jump Rings, and Earring Hooks!
 They Are Connected!
  Glaze!!!!!!

 They Look Good Don't They!!!
Don't Forget to Like My Videos, and to Subscribe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...